Bachie Boo
this site the web

Done with my butter fingers!

Thanks to B, the birthday gifts for H&S are almost done. As far as I can remember, this should be the first time I actually handmade pressies for my friends.

I kinda enjoy the process. From researching the gift idea to getting the 'ingredients'. Execution was mostly done by B :p. I merely pasted the wrapper over the chest.

I love how the gifts turned out. Just a couple more touch ups and they should be done. If you are interested to make this yourself, here's the list of stuff that you need to get...
(1) Ikea Fira Chest
(2) Wrapping paper
(3) Glue
(4) Brush - to spread the glue over the top of the drawers.
(5) Paint or spray paint - 2 bottles should be sufficient for 1 chest.
(6) Pen knife
(7) Lotsa newspapers - to protect your floor/table when you cut the wrapping paper to size or when you're spray painting the chest.

It took us about 2 hours. Try it yourself.



All done up! :)





Here are some of the creations I found on the net.





Are you inspired yet?

Get started with your own customised Ikea Fira chest today.


0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies