Bachie Boo
this site the web

Amateur Photog Hobbyist - On The Loose!

I finally got the DSLR from my boss. It's not a 450D though. He sold me his EOS50D instead. A higher grade version and still at a very good price. I like :)

Here are some of the photos I've taken with it. I still need a lot of training.



My first model at home...











I like this photo very much...it's the lighting, shadow and feel. Like a very old and experienced dog. Well, experienced photographer may argue otherwise.



The joker of my family isn't very photogenic. He's still a sweetheart nonetheless



My unsuspecting father and his slippers










The remains of my dinner - homemade oven-baked chicken. The focus of this photo is really off.



Our complimentary cake from Coffee Club.








Washed it down with refreshing Rambutan Freeze

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies