Bachie Boo
this site the web

Now or wait?

This is the house that we're (or rather I am) keen in.

We could only take a photo of the facet because you know how suspicious agents can be.



It's located at Jalan Kayu. I know. The area sounds really ulu but hey, it's just behind the stretch of eateries which is good for my father and also for us whenever we feel too lazy to cook or eat out. I'm not sure when was the last time you were here. This place has changed a little. The restaurants here have gotten a little (just a little) more sophisticated than before. I got a feeling that it'll become the Holland Village of the area. Besides, it's within walking distance to the LRT station. I also spy that a mall will be built somewhere down the street.

This property might look abit small from the picture here. It's actually on a 2000 sq ft land with 2,600 built up space. It has 1 room on the first floor which I intend to turn into an entertainment room when our friends or relatives come visit us.

On the second floor, there are 3 and half rooms. Why 3 and half? Because one of the rooms actually has a half size room that kinda look like an entertainment area which of course can be converted to an extra room if necessary. One of the rooms also has a nice balcony (with no view :p).

How? What do you think? Should we get this or wait till next year?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi THe place look nice, waht is the quantum they are looking at? You inspired me to start searching again after the agony u shared in your earlier blog

Cheng

Another Boo Boo by Bachie said...

Hi Cheng

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I'm shy to tell you what the owner is selling his house for but all I can say is my budget is around the range of $1.3M.

The search for a house now is even more difficult than before. God bless to your house hunt.

Like I always tell myself when the search is unsuccessful, prices are already so ridiculously high now, how high can it get by next year? Who knows, there might even be a market correction. Don't want to be religious here but I always think God has a plan for me.

Worse come to worse, instead of getting a landed property, I might get another property either commercial or a small apartment to rent out instead.

Surely something will work out. :)

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies