Bachie Boo
this site the web

Donate blood. Save Lives.

I have never donated blood in my life.

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't.

Why?

Because I'm petrified of needles. I am scared :'(

But don't be affected by me please because my friends have assured me that blood donation is not as painful as we/I think. Most importantly, our blood can save lives. What's more important than to see a family rejoice over the recovery of their loved ones? I know it because my dad was in need of blood infusion for several days due to his stomach cancer.

Singapore Red Cross Society is looking for blood donors. Can you do a good deed?

Click on the banner ad in my blog (if you see it) to find out more.

Donate blood. Save Lives.

I will go with B to donate blood when I'm back from India.

I'm A+, he's O.

What are you?

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies