Bachie Boo
this site the web

Our Dream Refrigerator

B & I make a really good couple.

We love to buy things in bulk.

From shower foam, toilet paper, floor detergent to frozen food. We love to buy stuff by the truck load. When we used to stay in the penthouse, it was normal for us to buy 12 bottles of floor detergent at one go. Crazy right? :p

My housekeeper always shakes her head whenever we return from our shopping trip because our current home is really too small to contain our 'big' purchases. We really need to find our big house soon to store these things. I dunno why we are like that. Probably we hate the feeling when things run out.

Recently I spy a really cool fridge that should be able to contain all the 'junk' we buy. It is a side-by-side unique combination of matching refrigerator and a wine cabinet built by Liebherr. We're not avid wine collector / drinker so the size of the cooler is perfect for us. I believe this fridge is available in Singapore but I don't think we'll ever have the chance to own it. It's freaking more than $5,000, probably close to $10,000! Too expensive! If only it's $1,888. I'll definitely be the first one to grab it. Meanwhile, all I can do is dreammmm...



Nice fridge huh :') I need a god-father or a rich friend. Probably I should just start a fundraising campaign - appeal to 10,000 people for $1 each. Idea?

0 comments:

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies